With over 17 years' experience in the information and records management industry, Jason has helped many private and public sector organisations transform the way they manage information, drive efficiencies and enable collaboration. Having worked from both client and vendor perspectives, Jason has a unique understanding of the drive to improve efficiency and regulatory pressure many organisations experience while understanding the importance of adopting the right information management solution.
Find, Filter, and Put to Work
14.45pm - 15.30pm
Why, after all this time, do some businesses still struggle to find, filter and use the information they hold? We think the answer lies in the difference between structured and unstructured data.
Benefits of attending:
- The power of applying structure to unstructured data
- How your digital transformation strategy is being perceived by new talent
- Where information management sits as part of your digital transformation strategy
Questions for discussion:
- What is a well-defined information management strategy?
- How high on your list of priorities does information management need to be?
- Why is the difference between structured and unstructured data important?
- Does your information management strategy accommodate all the generations in your workplace?
- How does information management affect engagement with customers and prospects?