Director, Information Risk Management & Privacy, Air Products
In this role he is responsible for overall Information Governance, including Risk assessments and response activities which encompass the evaluation, mitigation and reporting of information and privacy risks facing the Company. This includes leading an enterprise wide Information Risk Management (IRM) program covering Intellectual Asset Protection (IAP), Data Privacy (acting as the Data Privacy Officer) and Enterprise Records Management.
Previous business roles include in the Air Products’ Corporate Risk Office, as Director of Intellectual Asset Protection. Prior to that, he has held various IT leadership roles including Global Director of Business Relationship Management and Director of IT Security, Compliance and Risk Management.
Shash is a member of the Tech Partnership Degrees Employer Board. His volunteering activities are focused on STEM related mentoring, education and awareness with Tech Partnership Degrees and charities such as SATRO and TeenTech. Over his career he has lived and worked in Germany, the Netherlands and the United States of America.
Risk, ROPA, & Records: The Road to Effective Information Governance
14.45pm - 15.30pm
Establishing an Information Governance structure that balances compliance obligations, gaining value from your intellectual assets and ensuring that risk management is imbedded into the mix.
Benefits of attending the session:
- Gain an understanding of the key critical success factors
- Outline an approach you can take
- Determine the type of skills required
Questions for discussion:
- How do you determine what is your company important information?
- Who "owns” your company important information?
- What are the "rules” governing your company important information?
- Where is your company important information?
- How is your company important information managed / processed?
- How is your company important information protected?